Sunday, October 7, 2012

Autumn Colors


Every year I am amazed by the changing of tree colors and every year I remind myself that it is just a normal physical process and it will repeat again next year.  This year I live part time in Richland Center, Wisconsin and the difference from my past is the makeup of the local terrain.  RC has high hills and low valleys, with incredible beauty.  I could live in this peaceful area full time, however my wife loves big cities and would prefer I live in a more urban area.

The weather of 2012 has been warm with drought conditions.  This resulted in an early change of leave color and a short total color season.  Within 30 seconds of leaving my office, I found these pictures.  The area doesn’t have the bright red colors of Sugar Maples, like New England, but the colors are still amazing.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment